Optimum Plumbing, Gas and Heating Ltd provide a complete gas fitting service for motorhomes, caravans and RV’s.
With us, you can rest easy knowing everything is done to the highest level of workmanship, meeting all current safety regulations and standards.All of our work comes with a NZ Gas Code of compliance certificate recognised by all New Zealand insurance companies.
Our motorhome, RV and caravan gas fitting services include:
- Installation of gas detection and CO detection devices.
- Installation and upgrades of gas piping,appliances,regulators, valves and compliance stickers.
- Installation and servicing of all makes and models of gas appliances.
- Caravan gas heating and motorhome gas heating servicing and installs.
You can have peace of mind that all of our work is done in accordance to AS/NZS 5601.2:2013, which covers LP Gas installations in caravans and boats for non-propulsive purposes
Gas Appliance System Design and Fitouts
You want the gas appliances in your caravan or motorhome to look good, operate efficiently, and, above all, you want to be confident that they are safe to use. At Optimum Plumbing, Gas and Heating Ltd, we make sure the gas system on your vehicle adheres to current New Zealand Gas and Safety standards.
We pride ourselves in supplying and installing high quality gas appliances for your caravan or motorhome. Whether it is a simple appliance replacement or a full replacement gas system, we do it all.
LP Gas Code of Compliance Certifications for Your Caravan or Motorhome
Having the team at Optimum Gasfitting come and check your Motorhome or Caravan,is sure to bring you peace of mind that your gas appliances, connections, pipework and gas bottles in your RV are safe and comply to current New Zealand gas standards. This will help remove the risk of fire, explosions or carbon monoxide poisioning in your RV – we take your family’s safety as seriously as you do and we guarantee all our workmanship will meet current New Zealand gas safety requirements.
We are specialists when it comes to providing in depth knowledge of current LPG rules and regulations on Recreational vechiles. Our gasfitting audits usually take no more that 30 minutes. We can then point out if anything needs changing in order for us to issue a Gas Code of Compliance certificate for RV or Caravan.
We take pride in meeting all New Zealand Vehicle Gas Certifications when we install and service:
Gas bottles | Regulators | Gas appliances | Gas piping | Gas valves
Our LPG Certifications cover the following services:
- LP Gas supply installation, refitting of complete vehicle gas systems, including hot water systems, caravan and motorhome gas heating, reticulation piping, gas bottles, cooktops, stove tops, pizza ovens, barbecue grills, gas regulators and valves.
- Gas safety inspections to ensure the safety of your family and your vehicle. We will ensure that your motorhome or caravan is compliant with AS/NZS 5601.2.2013 during a full safety audit.
- Gas compliance testing and certification of any vehicles that contain gas appliances and fixtures. This test includes an LP Gas leak test of your appliances in compliance with New Zealand gas safety standards.
Only experienced, licensed gas fitters – like Optimum Plumbing, Gas and Heating Ltd – with the appropriate knowledge of the New Zealand’s regulations and standards may offer vehicle LPG Certifications.