Optimum Plumbing, Gas and Heating Ltd provide a complete gas fitting service for all your Gas fitting requirements on horse floats, mobile food trucks and caravans, and other commercial vehicles.
With us, you can rest easy knowing everything is done to the highest level of workmanship, meeting all current safety regulations and standards. All of our work comes with a NZ Gas Code of compliance certificate recognised by all New Zealand insurance companies
Our automotive gas fitting services include:
- Installation of gas detection and CO detection devices.
- Installation and upgrades of gas piping,appliances,regulators, valves and compliance stickers.
- Installation and servicing of all makes and models of gas appliances these include pizza ovens, LPG coffee machines, Hot plates and grills, gas hot water and ovens.
You can have peace of mind that all of our work is done in accordance to AS/NZS 5601.2:2013, which covers LP Gas installations in commercial and private-use vehicles and boats for non-propulsive purposes.
Gas Appliance System Design and Food Truck Fitouts
You want the gas appliances in your food truck or commercial vehicle to look good, operate efficiently, and, above all, have the confidence that they are safe to use. At Optimum Plumbing, Gas and Heating Ltd, we make sure the gas system on your vehicle adheres to current New Zealand Gas and Safety standards.
We pride ourselves in supplying and installing high quality gas appliances for your food truck, horse float or mobile caravan. Weather it is a simple appliance replacement or a full replacement gas system, we do it all.
LP Gas Code of Compliance Certification for Your Mobile Food Truck/Caravan and Horse Floats
Having the team at Optimum Gasfitting come and check your food truck, horse float or mobile caravan is sure to bring you peace of mind that your gas appliances, connections, pipework and gas bottles are safe and comply to current New Zealand gas standards. This will help remove the risk of fire, explosions or carbon monoxide poisoning. We take your safety as seriously as you do and we guarantee all our workmanship will meet current New Zealand gas safety requirements.
We are specialists when it comes to providing in depth knowledge of current LPG rules and regulations on Recreational vehicles. Our gasfitting audits usually take no more than 30 minutes. We can then point out if anything needs changing in order for us to issue a Gas Code of Compliance certificate for your food truck or horse float.
We take pride in meeting all New Zealand Vehicle Gas Certifications when we install and service:
Gas bottles | Regulators | Gas appliances | Gas piping | Gas valves
Our LPG Certifications cover the following services:
- LP Gas supply installation, refitting of complete vehicle gas systems, including hot water systems, caravan and vehicle gas heating, gas bottles, food truck fit outs, gas cooktops and stove tops, gas pizza ovens, barbecue grills, gas regulators and valves.
- Gas safety inspections to ensure the safety of your vehicle and your business. We will ensure that your food truck or other commercial vehicle is compliant with AS/NZS 5601.2.2013 during a full safety audit.
- Gas compliance testing and certification of any automotive vehicles that contain gas appliances and fixtures. This test includes an LP Gas leak test of your appliances in compliance with New Zealand gas safety standards.
Only experienced, licensed gas fitters – like Optimum Plumbing, Gas and Heating Ltd – with the appropriate knowledge of the New Zealand’s regulations and standards may offer vehicle LPG Certifications.