Boat, caravan and motorhome gas fitting specialistMake sure your pride and joy is safe and sound. In New Zealand if your caravan, motorhome or boat has gas installed on board, you should have been issued with a gas fitting certificate of compliance to prove all work has been done in accordance to AS/NZS 5601.2. If not we can help. Book a job
Give your pride & joy the same quality you’d give your home
- Annual and pre purchase safety checks on your motorhome, caravan or boats gas fitting system.
- Installation of gas detection devices on your motorhome, caravan or boat.
- Installation of gas piping, regulators, valves and compliance stickers.
- Servicing of gas appliances
- Provide full gas fitting certificates of compliance for your motorhome, caravan or boat (This includes by law, any gas fitting work done a on motorhome, boat or caravan to be lodged on the NZ energy safety website as it is classified as high risk gas fitting)
- You can have piece of mind that all of our work is done in accordance to AS/NZS 5601.2:2013, which covers LP Gas installations in caravans and boats for non-propulsive purposes